The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm back


At the persistance of my friend Angie....I am posting a little note here just to let everyone know I am back. I am a little rusty and I have had to reset my password like 3 times already but.....I am here. I am having a crazy weekend but will be posting next week. Can't wait to get back into it....I have missed you all.
Jess

6 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger Angie said...

ahhhhhhhhh I feel much better now! I got my Jess back!

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Angela said...

glad to have you back

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

hooray! hooray!

what a lovely family photo!
i wish i would have gone to see you and meet that precious baby girl and give the others lots of hugs too!

so glad you are back!

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

I'm glad to have you back too. But at least I have you on my myspace too. Or we wouldn't talk much. I have way too many blogs going on.

Love ya.

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

Aaaand........

She's gone again......

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger The Mommy Salami said...

Hi!

I am on here too...valerieobrien.blogspot.com

~Valerie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home