The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Today




I love busy days. Whenever my days are busy, I feel like I am worht it. Like I am actually doing something important.
The kids had friends over last night so I feed them all breakfast. They left a little after my friend got here to visit. My friend...see pics...and I had a great time. She is an old friend and I haven't seen her in eons. Her kid and my kiddos got along great and it was so nice to see her. We have more in common than I thought....you know who you are....thanks for coming down :)
Then we went to my grandparents and made them dinner and then went out for ice cream. Kids are still in the bath as we speak. It was just a great day.....enjoy the pics.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger revhipchick said...

i'm glad to hear and see that you had a great time! the pics are terrific! you both look super cute!

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

ahhh...thanks....I was just looking noticing how shiny my face is.....I hate how I look at myself.

 
At 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pics too. I just wish I would have had a little makeup. I am always so pale. Even when I spend most of the summer outside. Sometimes it sucks to be so white. But hey I won't look old for a very long time. Those wrinkles and lizard skin will be saved for my sister.

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I think they came out great. And I usually hate pics that I am in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home