The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sigh



Sorry all....I just can't seem to get my stuff together enough to do everything I need to do. If I have everything on the computer going smooth, blog, homework etc....then my house falls short. If my house is good....you get the message. What's new here? Kids are back to school which is good and bad all at the same time....school for me is going pretty well....all A's so far. Dreamboat and I are doing really well. I have decided to start really looking for a job. My unemployment doesn't run out until November but I don't want to be caught at the last minute. I would rather get one a little earlier.
I miss you guys. I miss all my friends and blogging and the truth be told....I miss working. I miss having something my very own to go to everyday that I was good at and that I got to leave at the end of the day. I know it isn't really Qwest I miss but just my friends and the job I was doing. My family all got together a couple of weeks ago....so above is a pic of the whole fam damily and then one of my Nana and me.....notice how dreamboat stands out like a soar thumb.
For those of you who have been trying to call me....my phone is freaking out again and I don't always get my calls. Don't get me wrong....I am also lazy....but some of the no convo is from my stupid phone......hope to be back on regularly.

5 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

thanks for posting pics! glad to see you are back! love you!


of course we understand!

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

We did miss you!! Glad to have you back. But if I had all of the things to do that you do I would not be able to blog at all.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Yeah...I am super girl...I am still wating for my cap. I missed you guys too.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

you mean cape?

i keep mine in a box under my bed. phonebooths are pretty much non-existant around here! and my dresser is too crazy to keep it in there!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Yeah...I did mean cape...what can I say...I go too fast. One of the many things to work on. I missed you guys too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home