The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OMG....

.....I just had to share this. My silly boyfriend is so damn cute. He had this game that is called Black Hawk Down....you know Army crap. Well, it just isn't for me, as you can imagine but he just loves it. So, the other day he is trying to get me interested in it...and I am just laughing because I think the whole thing is so silly. Well, he is like, "Look at this and look at that" and all of the sudden this alligator comes out of nowhere and he pushes his chair back like 5 feet and his eyes are the size of saucers. I laughed so hard. Let me understand this....you, Mr. Tough stuff...playing the army game where you blow up people and stuff, are scared of the alligator. It was classic.
Not to much going on here. It's getting close to the end of term and I am trying really hard to get everything I need done and studied so I don't fail my two computer classes.
Sam will be a year on the 20th. Makes me sad. Sam is my last baby and he is getting so big so fast. Anyone want to have another baby and just send it here to visit every once in awhile?

3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM , Blogger revhipchick said...

good luck with your finals!

you are super cute too you know!

nope...never think i want another baby. that's a lie, once i had a dream about having another kid and realizing that it would be sweet and then when i woke up i thought, "what the hell was i thinking?"

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

ahhh....thanks a bunch. I hate finals....there so....final. Yikes....it's early or something. I love babies....I love kids....wish I could have ten more.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Oh, I love kids too. But they are a ton of work. And if I didn't have to get pregnant I would probably do it. Why can't kids just appear. That would be great.

Good luck on your finals. I am sure you will do fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home