The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sport challange....




My big kiddos had a cross country sport challange today. Neither one won, not even close but the thrill of watching them got me all pumped up. They were both running so hard, arms pumping. I just have to say how much I love being their mom. I am so blessed to have a chance to breath the same air as these little guys. I am favored by God to share my life with theirs. Whenever I am frustrated, I am going to try to remember this feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home