The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Alright....

....so I have talked things over with my two computer teachers for my Monday and Thursday classes and my ass is almost grass. I have GOT to study my butt off for my finals that are coming up on Monday and Thursday. Also, I haven't even turned in all my work. So, I am going to be absent until Friday of next week. I love you all and hope you understand. I have got to get this stuff done. For those of you have talked to me in my not so great moods in the the last several days....everything is ok and I PROMISE that just as soon as this school stuff is over....I will call you and chat and I will focus on fixing everything.....thanks again and I love you guys
Jessica

7 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger karrlot said...

So did you get the stuff done? You gonna post anything anytime soon?

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

O.k I know you are busy and all. But you have time to email me, so you have time to post a little something. Anything. Just so we know you are still alive and kickin!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

post already!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

post already!

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

Bonk, Bonk, Bonk.....Is anybody in there!?!

Heeelllooooooooooo????

 
At 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this the end of your blog? Is it over?

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

o.k I know you that you haven't probably checked this in a while. But I was wondering if you even want to have a blog anymore. We have no idea what is going on with you. Email me or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home