The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yesterday....

I went out with some grils friends from Qwest yesterday to celebrate my birthday. These are by far the coolest over forty woman that I know. We got fairly trashed here at Jose Mulduns. It was a great time. I just know that what I have been needing is some girl time....don't get me wrong. I love Dreamboat. But sometimes....I just need something different than that.
Anyway....if I am half as cool as any of these woman when I am their age.....I will be lucky. My friend Marilyn...I like to think I am her mini-me....is so funny and opinionated. Especially when the alcohol is flowing. Patty....my coach with Sam....is so sweet, sometimes she makes your teeth hurt. And Josie...my sweet Josie....having such a rough time with personal things right now but she always has a kind word and a smile for you.
I just would like to personally thank these ladies for all they do. I love you three.....thanks for making my b-day special.

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

glad you had a good time!

i miss hanging out at jose muldoons! do they still have live music practically every night?

i'm so jealous! wish i could celebrate with you!

love and miss you!

 
At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR J......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

 
At 1:44 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Happy Birthday Jess. I hope it was great!

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

alright hipchick...are you lazy because you didn't sign in to blogspot? They do still have live music at Joes's....I love it there....I miss you.
Thanks for the wishes blue and hip.....I miss you guys. wish we all lived closer

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Hey I am still planning on coming to the Springs soon. I think I will be there sometime in Sept. My friend that I normally stay with has houseguests at the moment. So as soon as they leave I will be there. So what side of town do you live on so we can start planning this? You can email me if you don't want the world to know.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I live on the north end of down town.....sorry I have been slacking on writing guys....will get into it soon.

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger karrlot said...

Helllllooooooo?

You still there?

 
At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is August 31st, what's up???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home