The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Miss Daisy?




Great pics right? That is my three big kids on go carts at Joyrides yesterday. We had such a blast....and the baby was unusually quite and happy to just stroll along and look at everything since there is nothing for him to do.
We (me and dreamboat, my son christian and another little boy) are waiting in line for big go carts that the adult has to drive and kids have to rie in and I have already said that I will take Christian in mine and he looks over at me and says....wait for it....."Are you sure you can drive that?"
OMG....Are you kidding? Of course I can DRIVE that. I ask him....do you think dreamboat can? He says yes but....can I?
ARRRGGGHHHHH. What have I done? Where did I go wrong? Why is my son to sexist ALREADY? How did he ever get the idea that I can't drive a go cart just because I have breasts?
HELP....what can I do to correct this?

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

Double mastectomy?

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

ouch! i swear that you can't keep the misogynistic homophobic right-wingers out of your house! ugh! ;>)


he's in 2nd grade right? he's seen disney films and other mass media culture driven stuff right?

all my girls have. i think mulan is the only one that really rocks. and bend it like beckham--although it does center around a guy (cute as he may have been).

last year my daughter Val was totally homophobic! she didn't get that here! she almost backed out of her aunts' commitment ceremony. thank goodness we got her head thinking in different ways before then. this year at camp she wrote gas and lesbans are the same. we re all christans. translated means: gays and lesbians are the same, we're all christians! she came back to being my little activist!

don't worry, YOUR son will come back, maybe just in spurts but you'll see it and be ever so grateful when you do!

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Sigh....and sigh again. It's kind of like what you guys were talking about a little while ago and the birthday party thing....how is it possible that a child that I have reared is like this. Bottom line (the glass is half empty and all) is that God makes us all different for a reason...I hope....and my son is like this for me to learn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home