The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, July 21, 2006

while you are at it...


....while you are at it.....please examine this picture carefully. This is my son Christian's "special" things. They came from on top of his dresser, in two drawers of his dresser and on top of mine (my dresser is in their room....what can I say....we are like sardines in here). It's mostly trash and he is FREAKING out because I want him to consolodate this CRAP into one drawer. Am I a crappy mom to not want my son keeping a hold of this stuff or what?
HELP AGAIN

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

no there is nothing wrong with you! val used to do the same thing. still does but not as much. he'll live! so will you! make him clean it out and don't spend anymore time feeling guilty about it.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

I'm with you guys. I have this pack rat problem too. And I am trying to get better and not keep so much crap. Plus I am trying not to buy so much crap that will just sit in a pile and not really be used. So you should definitely get him started while he is young so that he will be used to it when he gets older. All of that stuff just brings you down anyway.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I know....it's crazy. I am so like this and I KNOW it's my fault that he is too....but silly as this is...in my head I think that the stuff I hold on to has a purpose and his stuff is just junk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home