The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

sometimes....

....I feel like nothing matters. That all the teaching of the children, cleaning of the house, taking care of the man....none of it matters. And then...unfortunatly...I just want to stop.
It doesn't matter if I watch what I eat....I will ALWAYS be fat. Have been since I was 15ish. It doesn't matter if I work on my kids staying dry all night....they will pee in it until they feel like stopping. blah blah blah.
I guess the place I am in is unsatisfied with myself. I am feeling like nothing. Like a spec of dust that has been brushed off an uninterested person's shoulder. I feel empty and without purpose. Anyone else ever feel like this? How do you work through it?

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

you're not alone sweetie. we all have days like that, sometimes months and years.

it was quite poetic...the part about a speck of dust brushed off the shoulder of an uninterested person. (very cool sentence!)

love you!

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Thanks....I am most poetic when down in the dumps. Whats funny is...that was before the "8 present" fiasco..so it was worse. But now Brian is home and I have talked to you and Patty and I am feeling much better

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

what do you have that you do for yourself? Do you have some kind of creative outlet? Thats what I do when I feel like that, I go partake in a creative pasttime. If that does work, grab a kid (anyone will do, there should be plenty running around) and beat their ass. That always makes me feel better.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

ummm....painting. all different kinds of painting. thts a good idea Joel.
and I tried to beat Zan this morning but my mom up and took them to the Ren Fest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home