The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

favs....

....enough complaining and stuff. It's just a bore. Lets do something fun instead.
Please post your answers to the following questions.
Whats your favorite....
...fruit? banana
...sandwhich? roast beef from Arby's
...type of house plant? spider...the only one I seem to not kill
...letter of the alphabet? S...you can make the most curvy stuff with it.
...kids book? in the night kitchen
...childhood song?(like Bah Bah Black Sheep) the Mockingbird song
...remade song? Killing me softly
...things besides lettuce to have in a salad? cheese, olives and tomatoes
...excuse? I have four kids....(insert awful thing you've done ie being 20 minutes late)
And question of the day.
Why does it seem like the more time I have...the less I get done?

9 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAV'S

Fruit = tomato
Sandwich = grilled cheese, hamburger, peanut butter, look at me I never met a sandwich I didn't like.
House plant = Gardenia
Letter of the alphabet = All of them. Hard to write anything if you left one of them out. The quick brown dog jumped over the lazy fox!
Kid's book = "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"
Childhood song = "The Song That Never Ends" This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends.
Remade song = Can't think of one right now.
Salad = avocado
Excuse = Denny doesn't feel like it.

And the more time you have the less you get done is because it is time to RELAX!! Take a break, stop and smell the coffee girlfriend.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Wheres the s in teh quick brown dog? I thought that was supposed to be every letter.
Your ao funny btw. I didn't ask for your most used excuse...but your favorite. :)

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

yikes....dream boat's so hot that I have a hard time typing correctly. I am going to have to lock him up everytime I want to do my blog.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Here is a web site devoted to Scottish Celtic weddings and supplies.
http://scottish-master-of-wedding-ceremonies.co.uk/handfasting.shtml

This is the one I was thinking of before. I hope it works out. If not I will try to find other ones.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

you aren't going to list your favs Blue?

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Sorry I haven't really figured out what they are. Maybe I will post it on my own site when I finally have a chance.

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

sounds good to me....just want to know things about you...it's been a long time and I can't even guess what you would say

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger karrlot said...

Whats your favorite....
...fruit? peach
...sandwhich? rueben
...type of house plant? cactus
...letter of the alphabet? Why the hell would someone have a favorite letter of the alphabet?
...kids book? Pale Green Pants
...childhood song?(like Bah Bah Black Sheep) Sweet Kentucky Babe
...remade song? I don't know enough about music to know when they've been remade.
...things besides lettuce to have in a salad? fresh peas (must be fresh)
...excuse? Huh? I don't understand, you mean I did it wrong/late/too much? Oh, I didn't realize that....(I pride myself on being a huge idiot)
And question of the day.
Why does it seem like the more time I have...the less I get done? You're just deliusional - you only think you have more time.

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Who doesn't have a fav letter of the alphabet?
You ever hear the bit Cosby does about Fathers and only "a smart man...could act this stupid"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home