The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

religion

I don't know about anyone else but...I was a little surprised by the results.
You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

Classical Liberal

75%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

61%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Modern Liberal

43%

Neo orthodox

32%

Fundamentalist

29%

Roman Catholic

14%

Reformed Evangelical

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what suprised you about it?

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I am Charismatic(I don't know if that is how you spell that) by docterine and that isn't even on my top three.

 
At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new background a lot. Very pretty!

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Thanks Julie....and thank for the info earlier....it made me feel better. when are you and nate giong to set up a blog?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home