The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, July 07, 2006

time for reunions....

....what a week I have had.
Don't you just love it when you get to see old friends that you haven't seen in awhile. My friends came down with their kids from Missouri and that was great fun. Whenever I am around them....especially hipchick....I just feel so elated to be me. They are just such a fun family and their kids love my kids...it's just always a pleasure.
Went to lunch with a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile and come to find out his whole life is upside down....in a good way. He is the most honest-to-God christian that I know and getting together with him is always enlightening as well as fun.
While out with him...we both run into an old friend of ours....haven't seen her in years and years. It's kind of weird....things with her ended kind of rough and it was like it never happened. We just hugged and laughed and were happy to see each other again. I think it was fate.
I wish that I had enough time to be a mom....and a girlfriend....a daughter.....and a friend...all the time. I just cant' seem to squeeze it all in. Whenever I focus on the kids...everyone else gets left behind....if I spend time with friends....poor dreamboat and the house get neglected. Always always...never enough time.
Oh well.....this week has still been great.
Question of the day
Why does it seem that the older I get....the more often I feel like I am playing grown up...instead of actually being a grown up:)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home