The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

disney character

You scored as Peter Pan. Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan

88%

Cinderella

88%

The Beast

75%

Goofy

69%

Ariel

63%

Donald Duck

63%

Sleeping Beauty

50%

Snow White

31%

Pinocchio

31%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home