The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

help

Can anyone tell me how to switch the post editor into Edit HTML mode so that I can put the pic of me and the boys on my profile picture please?

5 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger revhipchick said...

first of all, you'll need to upload a small pic and once you've uploaded it look at the tabs of the blogger postingthing and you'll see an html button, hit it and allah peanut butter sandwiches and you will then have the html code to cut and paste! hope that helps

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how to help you, but the pictures are great :)

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I love julia goolia...and Crystal....I have no freaking idea what you are talking about...which is really bad since I am going to school for this crap. Maybe you and I can chat on the phone and you can like invisibly hold my hand.
Julie....thanks for stopping by my blog....please keep coming.

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger karrlot said...

Are you telling me that in all of your schooling, they never mentioned "the blogger postingthing" or "allah peanut butter sandwiches"?

I hope you're not paying a lot for that education!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I am pretty sure that some bushy eye browed, math teacher...a little on the short side....with a very large mouth might have mentioned ahla peanut butter sandwhiches but...I didn't think he was refering to computers. I will give that a try oh wise one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home