The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

old friends

I just got back from visiting some friends from work. I have only been gone since May 10th but...damn, I miss them. I don't understand this about myself. I hated that job at the end. I was MISERABLE.....but I want it back. I want that paycheck, that interaction, those friends and everything else that came with it. Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing by just leaving the company. Maybe I should have got a different job. It's possible that I am sad and lonely since dreamboat is gone but....I am blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home