The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

busy

I hate busy days. It seems that I always have them on the weekend. I want to sit around in my shorts and watch the boob tub with my kids. But no....I have to go to the pool with my mom, take my kids to their dad's and go visit my locked up man. Not than any of these things are BAD....I just want some being lazy time. Oh well.....sleep when I am dead as they say.
Why is it that when I tell my kidlets to stop doing something, I have to repeat it four times but they can hear, from three rooms over, the bag from the cheeto's open.

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Hi Jess, I thought that was you who posted on my site. I saw a pic of you on X-tal's site a while back with one of your kids. You look pretty much the same. Happy to hear you are well.

In the future, please don't use my name. I want to be as anonymous as possible. At least for those people who don't already know me.

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Alright....sorry again about that. I just posted on your blog too....but I will keep it quite from now on. If I knew how to erase that I would....hope that doesn't cause you any headaches. Your kid is SO cute. I hope you are doing well....I would like to catch up a little more. Would you like to exchange email addresses so that everything said is not posted on our blogs?

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

sure, email me at saphireblue58@hotmail.com

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I will do that

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home