The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Monday, June 19, 2006

music from different times

I don't know about you but I love Concreate Blonde....if you nev er heard of them....you should check them out. I have just been playing here...after my nap....and listening to them. I loved them several years ago and just kind of forgot about them. Of course having the internet at home tempts me...so I found a download site and there they were....Tomorrow Wendy is GREAT
Jessica
How come I get the same confort from good food that I do from good music?

10 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Because comfort can come in so many ways. Which is why there are so many addictions. Some are just socially acceptable and some are not. Of course some hurt other people as well and some just hurt the person doing the addictive thing.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

you do have a point there. I find that my addictions just hurt myself....which you are right...seem to be the more accepted

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

i wish i could remember that instead of going for the mashed potatos and ice cream (not together of course!).

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

what a good diet idea right? feeling angry at your man...listen to some Tori....feeling blue....turn on some...I don't know Violent Femmes.....I could be thin in no time.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

And if you dance to it you will shed those pounds oh, so quick. I remember back in the day when hipchick and I went out all the time and danced, that was when i was thin.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

ummm....when you were thin? didn't I see a picture of you on your blog Blue? from like April. with you and your son on a horse? you looked very thin in that picture? or do horses take away a bunch of weight? you know like the whole the camera adds ten pounds thing only in reverse!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

No-o-o! That is not a pic of me. That is my mother-in-law. I have no actual pics of my on my site. Thus I remain anonymous.

I only wish I was that thin. The last time I was that small, I was 16 and in love for the first time. I was a size 6 then. But I was still only a size 9 when Crystal and I first became friends. So to me that was thin too. I miss those days of feeling totally sexy.

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Oh Blue....beauty is in your mind doll....not in the size of your waist.
and if I tell myself that long enough.....maybe it will sink in

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

That is also part of the problem. I haven't been feeling all that pretty or sexy lately. I know that when you feel it inside others see it in you. So how do I tell my brain to make me sexy?

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

yikes blue....I don't know. ask hipchick....she is sexy all the time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home