The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Friday, June 16, 2006

If I.....

.....If I were a month, I would be: October
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be: sunset
If I were a sea animal, I would be: whale...does that count?
If I were a direction, I would be: East
If I were a sin, I would be: Gossip
If I were a historical figure I would be: Mae West
If I were a planet, I would be: Earth
If I were a liquid, I would be: Water
If I were a stone, I would be: apache tears
If I were a tree, I would be: weeping willow
If I were a bird, I would be: Bald Eagle
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Iris
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: sunny baby....sunny
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: elf
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: the sax
If I were an animal, I would be: giraffee
If I were an emotion, I would be: FREAKING OUT
If I were a vegetable, I would be: artichoke
If I were a sound, I would be: a sigh
If I were an element, I would be: fire
If I were a song, I would be: Hey Monkey
If I were a movie, I would be: Moulin Rouge
If I were a book, I'd be: "White Oleander"
If I were a food, I would be: bread
If I were a place, I would be: Oz
If I were a taste, I would be: almond
If I were a scent, I would be: coconut
If I were a religion, I would be: nirvanna
If I were a word, I would be: plethera
If I were a body part, I would be: the back of the neck
If I were a facial expression, I would be: grin
If I were a subject in school, I would be: English
If I were a cartoon character, I'd be: Jessica Rabbit
If I were a shape, I would be: bad
If I were a number, I would be: 32
If I were a piece of jewelery, I would be: viking arm band
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: the comphiest( i can't spell that) chair
If I were a car, I would be: some cool muscle car that I don't know the name of
If I were an item of clothing, I'd be: a thong

4 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

You should describe the muscle car you are thinking of or find a pic on the net so we can see. I am pretty good with cars. Maybe you remember my old '68 Fairlane. But I might have had that before I met you.

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I think that is before me....but I can tell you that the car I love is in Bad Boys two. One of the Hatians drives it. It's yellow and black. Maybe you can tell me what it is

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

I never saw the movie. So I will have to do some digging. I will get back to you.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Thanks man. That would be wonderful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home