The End of My Rope

Here is my space to vent about all my daily drama. This is all about my five kids, my divorce experiences, my dream boat boyfriend, my experiences with school and all the things that happen in my day-to-day life. Well...I thought it was boring but....your reading it now right....must be appealing to you :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New at this...

My friend Crystal does this whole Blog thing and well...I just thought that my bitching and moaning was worth sharing with the whole class so.....here goes.
It's hot here.....like surface of the sun hot. I actually know that isn't true. I know it's way hotter in the south than in good ol' Colorado Springs but damn....it feels like it can't get any hotter.....
Anyway, whenever it's hot....I don't want to do anything. I just want to lay around or well....set up my blog when I really should be cleaning or fixing this mess that is my computer/desk area or....even better, doing my homework. But then again...I like living on the edge. So I guess I will continue to play around and procrastinate.
Talk to you all soon
question of the day.......
Why do men find it necessary to talk for ten minutes about pooping but MAYBE spend 5 seconds talking about the fight you just had.....sigh.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger revhipchick said...

good question jess! perhaps becuase it's far easier--no emotional stuff connected to your poop, hopefully anyway!

glad you finally joined us her in the blogosphere!

well, i gotta get to bed sometime and now is good i guess.

love you!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger BlueGoddess said...

I'm with X-tal on that one. Men are very bad at emotions. If any of your kids are boys, try to make sure they are able to show their emotions in a safe way. That is definitely what I would like to happen with my own son. But unfortunately he likes to talk about poopy diapers too.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

yeah...three of my kids are boys....if you can imagine that....sigh. I am always saying ewww...don't do that, touch that or say that. And I do try...everyday. My two year old is turning out more and more like his dad but....there is still hope

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home